Saturday 31 March 2018

I Thessalonians 3:11-13 Now may our God and Father Himself, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way to you. And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all, just as we do to you, so that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with His saints.

I can see in this time as it’s coming near to the end of our field time, interactions with people are become more sweet and I can see even amongst us interns the time together is even more so cherished. “and may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all” I pray this prayer over me and over all of class I also pray this for the classes to come. I see the Lord using this time in my life to show me how short life truly is and I pray that I can apply this to future relationships knowing how fast my time with people can end. At any moment, God can move people out of our lives for his purposes and I don’t want to take more time for granted.

Application: Pray this prayer for this week “ May the Lord make you abound in love to one another and to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment