Saturday 31 March 2018

Exodus 33:13 Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight. And consider that this nation is Your people.

In the midst of everything going on its easy for me to lose focus of what’s actually going on. As I’m going about my day handling my responsibilities I can find myself with a lack of peace and sometimes frustrated . Today was not a bad day but there was a lack of peace within and it caused me to be distracted a bit and I got stuck looking inward, and lately that’s been a problem for me is being so focused on myself. It’s about 5:30 PM and I’m back at the house, prior to me writing this, with this lack of peace and me focusing inwardly, I had to get alone with the Lord and that’s when He lead me to this verse. Moses before taking this time with God may not have thought to ask of God this simple question:”Show me your way.” Moses just wanted to better know and understand God and I can feel in my spirit that I desire to better know Him as well. I have been clouded and too distracted by self to ask God to show me His ways and to take me deeper.

Application: Place a not in my pocket with this verse to remind me when I get stuck looking inward to look up to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment