Friday 9 February 2018

Psalms 8:4 What is man that Your are mindful of him, and the son of man that You visit him?

A humbling verse indeed Psalm 8:4. What is man that you are mindful? What is man? Disobedient, selfish, cruel, angry, bitter, envious, sowing discord,  all around foolish and easily decieved. II Timothy 3: 2-5 is a large list of what man is like without Jesus. What is man that God should visit us? That He is mindful of us? I think to how forgetful I am and how much i’ve been forgiven. We have a God who has given all things into our hand. We have a God that loves us and gives us purpose; even through all of our filthiness . God sees us for who we can be with Him; With His Spirit, growing more and more into His likeness as we seek to be more like Him and less like our wretched self. And even still I look to how I want to see things in more of an eternal light and seeing people how God sees them.

Application: I will write down this verse on a piece of paper and keep it in my pocket to help me memorize this verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment